Friday, September 20, 2013

Myself

Hello, my name is Mikail Ilham but you can call me Ilham. I was born in London on May 19th 1998. Before I came to Bandung, I lived in Denpasar. I lived for about 10 years.

Now, I want to describe myself. First, I want to tell you about my personality. I think I am a calm person, I rarely get emotional in any situation. But I quickly get bored with something I don't like or not my interest. I'm quite lazy too. I rather sleep all day long than doing other activities in the weekends.

My daily activities. We all know what student's activities are. We study at school and do homeworks at home. But that's not my entire activities. Sometimes play basketball. I usually play basketball twice a week. I like playing basketball because it makes me healthy and it makes me a little bit taller. I like watching movies too. I've downloaded more than 100 movies in my laptop, I like all the genres, especially horror and comedy. I love many movies but my favorite one is Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment