Friday, September 20, 2013

Unforgettable Moment

My unforgettable moment is when my junior high school friend threw a farewell party for me the day before I moved to Bandung. This party was held in my friend's cafe.All my friends were there.

The first event was having barbecue. We grilled chicken and fish. Although it wasn't taste so good but it was fun. We laughed about all the thing even when it wasn't funny we still laughed about it. After finished with the barbecue, we all gathered and sang together. My friend brought his guitar and we sang with it. While we sing, we talked about all the memories from 7th grade until 9th grade. We talked about our personalities in 7th grade that were very different with our personalities in 9th grade. We talked about the conflicts, funny moments, all the incidents in the past. After that, we took photos together. And before I go back to home, my friends gave me a caricature. I was so happy and sad. I'm happy because I had a good time with them and I'm sad because I had to leave them, I had to leave my friend that had accompanied me for 3 years in junior high school.

This is one of the moments I can't forget. I think special moments are made when we gathered with our special ones and do something with them. Either it fun or sad, if we do it with our special ones, we'll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment