Friday, February 28, 2014

Journal of Dewa Athena

On February 15th 2014, I went to Dewa Athena's opening ceremony. Dewa Athena itself is a sport competition that made by OSIS SMAN 3 Bandung and the participates are all the student from all the classes. There are many sports in this competition. There are basketball, futsal, tarik tambang, ping-pong, relay race, and even a digital sport game.
Okay, now I'm going to tell you what I did on that day. First, I'm arrived at Lapangan Bali at 9 am. Yeah, I know I was late but the opening ceremony itself wasn't began until about 30 minutes later. So i'm basically didn't come late haha. In the opening ceremony, there was a lot of people who gave speeches. The headmaster, Mister Dudi, the student's president, and many more. It was pretty boring so I didn't listen to what they said. I mean, who doesn't get bored to that kind of thing? Everyone does, including me haha. After the speeches finally stopped, than the games began. My class got the relay race for the first game and I picked to be one of the runners. They picked me because there were only few people who were there. And so, the race begun. In the race, I got the first turn. When I was running to my teammate, suddenly my stick slipped and I dropped it. And because of that I had to picked it up again and of course I lost a lot of time there. By the time I gave the stick to my teammate, the other was already way ahead of me and in the end we lost the game. My teammate blamed me to be the one who screwed up and I agreed.
After that, because there was nothing left to do, I watched the other classes. I watched this basketball game that was so exicitng, the teams are evenly match and the scores were always catching up. I also watched my class played futsal, but only the girls. The scores with the opponent were same so there had to be penalty kicks. In the end, my class lost again. What a bad luck that day. But wish us lucky for the next games.

No comments:

Post a Comment