Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TURBUD

Day 1

On 20th-26th April 2015, me and the other 11th grader went to Bali. First we met at the train station. There, we took our luggage tag. After waiting for about 2 hours, we finally set off from Bandung. We enjoy the way to Surabaya because me and my friends have a good time on the train, we played, we chatted, we ate, and the other fun stuff. On 20th-26th April 2015, me and the other 11th grader went to Bali. First we met at the train station. There, we took our luggage tag. After waiting for about 2 hours, we finally set off from Bandung. We enjoy the way to Surabaya because me and my friends have a good time on the train, we played, we chatted, we ate, and the other fun stuff.





Day 2

On 21st of April 2015, we were still in the train. I woke up in the morning and had a breakfast in the train. We had fried rice for breakfast. A few hours later, we arrived in Surabaya. When we arrived, we directly went to the bus based on the class. After that, we continued our trip to Bali. After spent a lot of time, we stopped in a restaurant to have a lunch. Then, we continued our trip.



When it was already at 6 of 7 pm, we stopped again in restaurant for having a dinner. When we already finished, we went to the harbor. We should use a ship so we can crossed from Java to Bali. It only took an hour more or less. When we already landed in Bali, we continued our journey to the capital city of Bali, Denpasar. Almost at 00.00, we arrived in Nirmala Hotel, but I didn’t stay in the hotel because my mom picked me up and take me to home.

Day 3

I woke up at 7.00 because I didn’t have to que for the bathroom like all my friends in the hotel. And then, I went to the hotel by motorcycle and after that to Tanjung Benoa with #32016. We arrived in the location at 8.30 a.m. In Tanjung Benoa, we can try so many water sports, such as banana boat, donut boat, parasailing, flying fish, diving, snorkeling, and many more. I had a plan that I want to try donut boat, parasailing, and flying fish. 


After we arrived at Tanjung Benoa, we bought some tickets for water sports. I bought tickets for donut boat, parasailing, and flying fish with my friends. But we were disappointed because we couldn’t try a parasailing because the worker said there are some problem. So, we changed the parasailing to banana boat. And then we try banana boat. It was very fun! I liked it so much. After that, we try donut boat. It was so much fun and more challenging than banana boat. And then, we cancelled flying fish because I saw my friends tried it and I was afraid (it flied very high!). Thus, after I finished my water sport, I took some photos with my friends. Here are some photos that I took in Tanjung Benoa. 

After from Tanjung Benoa, we went to Pudjamandala at 1 p.m and arrived at 1.30 p.m. There, we prayed Dzuhur. After all finished praying, we continued our way to Pandawa Beach. This beach is very beautiful and very clean. The sands are white. In Pandawa Beach, we played football game, kano, and many more. It was very very fun! 


Another spot for today was Garuda Wisnu Kencana. It is a 240 hectares private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of Bali. It is devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who is his companion. We gathered in front of the Wisnu Statue to take a picture with our classes. The next activity was watching the performance of Kecak Dance which is the story about Garuda Wisnu Kencana itself. It was a nice performance.




After finished watching tari kecak, we went back to the bus and continued our way to Jimbaran Bay to had a dinner. We arrived at the location at 7.20 p.m. There, we had a dinner near the beach. We watched some performance too. It was very amazing. And then there were so much fireworks there! And we also flying the lampions. It was very beautiful to see so many lampions flying in the night sky.
From Jimbaran, we came back to the hotel at 10.30 p.m. We were very tired but me and Opal bought some martabak for the class and after that I went back to my home.

Day 4

The next day, all of my friends were going to Panglipuran Village but not meJ I was in home because I thought that the event in Panglipuran Village would be so boring and it did. My friends said that it was the most boring event on TURBUD.
When my friends arrived at the hotel from Kintamani, I came back to the hotel to join MAKRAB. It was very interesting because we had been waiting for Makrab, because this Makrab’s theme was Neon Party! And in Makrab, we can know the winner of “Angket”. Besides, in makrab there were so many performances from our friends, such as Band3, Tiloe’s Theatre, and many more.
Makrab (Malam Keakraban) started at 7 p.m. at Nirmala Ballroom. We really enjoyed the moments because it was very awesome! We finished makrab at 11.30 p.m. After that, we came back to our room. But we didn’t sleep. We ordered McDonald’s and ate it at the late night! What a guilty pleasure rite? But we really enjoyed the moment because we ate it together with some friends from another rooms. Then, we came back to sleep at 2 a.m. What a tiring day.

Day 5

On 24th of April 2015, it was our last day in Bali. We got to bus and continued out trip to Krisna. Krisna is a famous souvenir store in Bali. When we arrived, we were not directly go to Krisna but we rode a transportation to Kuta Beach. When I already arrived in Kuta Beach, I just had a photo session with some of my friends and after that I went to Joger for shopping. I spent quite a lot of time to buy souvenir for my family. When I already finished, I got back to Krisna and bought some souvenir again. After that, I had a lunch on Krisna and also had a pray. And this is the last event I join in Turbud. Yeah, I didn’t go to Tanah Lot like all others because I didn’t planned to go back by bus. I stayed for 2 days more in Bali and go back to Bandung by plane.





And that’s all my TURBUD experience that I can tell you.



No comments:

Post a Comment