Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Urban Camprt

On Wednesday, 10th of June 2015, 11th grade of SMAN 3 Bandung followed the CAMPRT (scout program). First, we gathered in RINDAM at 7 a.m. After that, the scout constructor gave us some rules for this program. I was in Group 10 with my other 7 friends. 
We must walked around Bandung on foot! First, I and my group went to Asia Afrika. We must took some photos in some places there. It was like a challenge that we must do. After from Asia Afrika, we moved to Braga. After that, we went to Dago (we must took some photos in Taman Jomblo, Taman Film, Borromeus). It was very tiring. After that, we moved to Museum Monumen Perjuangan. There, we did some task. We were all very tired:)) After from Museum Monumen Perjuangan, we moved to Museum Geologi. There, we did some quiz that we must did. It was difficult enough. After finished from Museum Geologi, we moved to Taman Pramuka (to do the navigation). In Taman Pramuka, we studied about how to use a compass. After that, we went back again to RINDAM at 4 p.m. It was very tiring but it was very useful for us! But, although tiring, I enjoyed the trip because my friends in my group are very nice!!!
Here are some photos that we took.








No comments:

Post a Comment