Sunday, December 6, 2015

Job Vacancy

Vacancy
Database/ graphics package design


 Requirements
-          Min. D3 Academy of computer science
-          Have experience in computer graphics and database
-          Having a good personal appearance and a pleasant personality
-          Fluent in english both oral and written
-          Minimum two years experience

Please send your application letter, CV, recent photograph & expected salary to :

Pranata Informatindo. JL Sudirman No. 22 Denpasar, Bali
Attention To:
Mr. Haryono Sujatmiko
PT. Pranata Informatindo
JL. Sudirman 22
Denpasar


Dear Mr Sujatmiko
            I am writting to apply for the job as a Database/ Graphics package design, wich you advertised recently in the newspaper
            I am 22 years old. I graduated from Computer science at Indonesia University. I am looking for a position related to Database/Graphics Package Design in the research and development department of a major company.
            Science leaving college I have had several years experience doing database and graphics package at one company in Denpasar and to enhance my background, I have taken some courses in computer graphics and database, and I have experience in understanding of the design of databases. With this background, I certainly believe that I can make a good contribution to your company and i would like to broaden my experience
            I enclose my recent photograph and compelete curiculum vitae. I would be happy to send any further details you may require. I would be avilable for an interview at anytime. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely

Mikail Ilham


CURRICULUM VITAE

Name                               : Mikail Ilham
Date of birth                    : 19 May 1993
Place of birth                   : London
Sex                                   : Male
Address                            : Jl. Aris No. 9, Sumur Bandung
Town, Country                : Bandung, Indonesia
Email Address                 : jl.nusa.barung,no.16@gmail.com
Formal Education            : computer science at Intstitut Teknologi Bandung
Hobby/Interest                 : Traveling, photo editing
Vacancy Work experience  :
·        1. PT Indah Permai
  • Worked as Graphic design            July 2, 2012- November 30, 20113

·       2. PT Nusantara Graphic
  • Worked as Graphic design            Desember 1, 2013 – February 16, 2014

·       3. PT Jaya Bali design
  • Worked as grphic design              March 1, 2014 – now


No comments:

Post a Comment