Sunday, December 6, 2015

School Life : Music Video Parody

In semester 5, all of the twelfth grades are given a task by Mr. Dindin, our musci teacher, to make a parody of a music video with all the classmates. I was excited because it's mean that I will go to many places with all my friends to shoot the video. But first, we have to decide what music video we're going to make.We voted and come to agreement that we will make a parody of Calvin Haris's Summer music video. We divided all the people in class to a few groups because we think it easier to shoot in groups because it is easier to arrange with all the schedules they got. 

The first group that were went to shoot is the boys. The shooting took places at Stone Garden. We went there in the morning because we don't want to miss the sunrise, but with all the traffic, we didn't get the sunrise. But we could still make it works. Here are some photos when we were there


The shooting of the second group took places at nadya's house. The story was just a bunch of friends who spent their "summer" by watching movies at their house. I was there as the photographer with Fitsan. It was very exhausting because at one scene I have to spin around in the middle of the group but we were forgot to brought tripod. So I spin around literally to get the shot.

The third group, "the band",  took places at music studio. The story was me and my friends practices at studio to spent our summer. I'm on guitar, Ilham on drums, Megan on violin, Zen on bass, and Elin on keyboard. There's one shot that I have to jump while playing guitar and it was so cool, I felt like I'm an actual guitarist on rock band. It hurts my hand but I think it will be worth it.

The forth group were took places at Lapbal. The story was, Kevin and his friends were doing some workout. And this scene is the opening of the music video. Kevin was going trough his phone to find music while he going ready to jog. In this scene, there are some basketball too.

Last but not least, group number five, the last group. All of us gathered in Shara's house to have a party. Not just regular party, but pool party. Shara said that she will arranged the party with a party planner. We use GoPro to shoot under water, it was awesome. There's a lot of video that we took there.

Here's a link to the video. Please watch and like the video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment