Thursday, December 18, 2014

Video Conference

Actually when you guys did the Video Conference, well I was doing my tasks and not just an ordinary task, it's GAMTEK task. And because that un-ordinary task I didn't come to join the VC. I thought thath it would only be a regular learning activity, so I considered not to join the class, yeah like I said, this task was too many and too difficult and it was near the deadline. So after the ring bell, I went straight to Gramedia to buy some of equipments that were needed to do the task. I bought a ruler, a pencil refill, and sketchbook refill. After that, I went to my house, took a bath, had some dinner, and  did the task until 1 a.m in the morning. But, the task was good, I had an A+ score for the task, and I felt great that my sacrifices wasn't useless at all:)))



No comments:

Post a Comment